Getting to that perfect size can be a real challenge without proper guidance. Sure, signing up for a gym membership and changing your diet are great ways to get on the right weight-loss track. However, many of us may find it difficult to maintain our new lifestyle or even start implementing healthy changes. For this reason, medical weight loss programs may be a viable option for effective, noticeable results.
Being overweight opens the door to a range of health problems that become more and more difficult to treat over time. Most weight loss clinics use a “one size fits all” approach to medical weight loss, but here at Turner Medical Arts, we prefer a more personalized system. Our Mary Sidavanh is not only an expert in IV infusion therapy but also offers a comprehensive medical weight loss program to get you the look you’ve been dreaming of!
Why Choose Medical Weight Loss?
Most solo dietary plans fall through due to a lack of motivation, progress, and accountability. In this day and age, expectations are often set higher than our ability to focus. When starting a diet or exercise regimen, you may feel motivated at first. However, as time goes on, you may begin noticing results slow down and thus lose the desire to maintain your pace.
Alternately, when you commit to a medical weight loss system, you will have a medical professional by your side every step of the way. For her part, Mary offers evaluations, in-office and over-the-phone consultations, and regular weigh-ins to ensure that you stick to your goals. Beyond this, she also provides the medications and supplements necessary to lose weight without compromising your health.
Your Medical Weight Loss Professional
As an avid athlete, Mary appreciates the amount of hard work and dedication needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle. As a certified critical care nurse (CCRN) and accredited Weight Management Specialist from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, she also understands the science behind effective weight loss.
In order to have a successful weight loss journey, having the best team by your side is of the utmost importance. Mary’s expertise and personal love of fitness makes her an excellent source of information and support. By working with her at Turner Medical Arts, you can be certain that you’re receiving the best care.
The Key Is In the Kit
Mary will provide a weight loss kit in addition to the support you’ll receive at Turner Medical Arts. A standard kit includes all of the following:
- Low-Dose Naltrexone Oral Capsules – delivered as a monthly dosage, these capsules work by moderating your appetite and thereby decreasing your desire to eat.
- Sermorelin – this medication stimulates Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1) production, leading to a higher metabolism level and making your weight loss more effective.
- Lipo-Trim Oral Sublingual Vitamin Spray – this spray provides your body with the essential vitamins and minerals necessary to convert stored body fat into energy.
- Vitamin B-12 Shots – these vitamins give you an energy boost while improving your metabolism.
- Skinny Shot $59 (MIC+BVitamins+B12) – this improves your body’s fat-burning abilities and enhances your metabolism.
- Gluten & Lactose-Free Meal Replacement Protein Shake – this shake can serve as a great substitute for meals, providing you with nutritional support without excess calories.
- Vitality Supplement Recommendation – these include Multivitamins, Magnesium Glycinate, Vitamin D, Calcium, B-Complex, Vitamin C, and Probiotics to give your body an extra power boost.
Get Started with a Simple Consultation
Every treatment plan at Turner Medical Arts starts with a consultation. When it comes to our weight loss program, we offer an initial lab order and lab review to determine your unique weight loss goals. We provide diet recommendations, nutrition counseling, medical advice, and ongoing support to help you stick to your plan.
Getting started is simple and can keep you motivated to reach your full weight loss potential. If you’re ready to give our weight loss program a try, simply call (805) 962-1957 or submit the appointment form below.