Over time, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines becomes more excessive as our bodies produce less collagen and elastin. The skin laxity caused by the decline in these essential proteins causes wrinkles to proliferate and appear more defined. These lines can have a big impact on our self-confidence. In an effort to help our patients live happy and healthy lives, we are excited to offer our effective range of wrinkle reduction treatments. Our firm belief is that beauty should be natural and personal, that is why we provide such a diverse selection of treatments at our Santa Barbara center.
Why Do I Have Wrinkles?
Wrinkles and fine lines occur due to repetitive facial movements, excessive sun exposure, and the aforementioned loss of proteins with age. This latter point, natural collagen loss through aging, makes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin almost inevitable. As we age, the collagen and elastin content of our skin declines and other contributing factors make us look much older than we feel. Once this decline has started, reversing the aging process becomes impossible without aesthetic treatments.
Wrinkle Treatment Options
Our medical specialists at Turner Medical Arts have done extensive research on wrinkle and fine line treatments all in an effort to help you look and feel wonderful. The treatments listed below are all carefully performed to minimize your downtime and facilitate effective results. For more information, we encourage you to get in contact with our Santa Barbara center.
Our treatment options include;
- BOTOX Cosmetic – Botox injections can reduce the signs of wrinkles and fine lines by temporarily neutralizing muscle movement in targeted areas in the face. We also provide Dysport and Xeomin treatments.
- Fillers (Juvéderm and Restylane) – Dermal filler injections reduce wrinkles by improving facial plumpness and diminishing the appearance of skin laxity.
- Skin Therapy – This skin rejuvenation treatment uses your own personal growth factors to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve overall complexion.
- COLLAGENIZER® Skin Rejuvenation – This multi-step treatment includes deep cleansing, microdermabrasion, collagen mask application, and more. Each step in the process is meant to gradually improve the texture and radiance of your skin.
- Facials & Peels – The facials and peels offered at our center are specifically designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, scarring, and uneven pigmentation on the skin, making them an excellent anti-aging option.
- Perfect Derma Peel – This powerful treatment features a blend of rich ingredients that aid your skin through beneficial anti-aging properties.
- Skin Care Products – Our skin care product line includes creams, serums, and lotions formulated to improve the appearance of your skin by providing anti-aging benefits.
- Facelift – This classic surgical procedure improves overall facial tightness, dramatically reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Eyelid Surgery – This surgical procedure can improve skin laxity and reduce the look of wrinkles around the eyes.
- Neck Lift Surgery – This surgery can reduce skin laxity in the neck region and diminish the appearance of wrinkles through effective skin tightening.
Wrinkle Reduction in Santa Barbara, California
Wrinkles and fine lines can make us look much older than we really feel. To help you with the appearance of these pesky problems, we offer a range of non-invasive and surgical treatment options. To learn more about what Turner Medical Arts can do for you, request an appointment by calling (805) 962-1957 or submitting your information via the form below.